Keep it Simple!

For more complex things in life.....


Disclaimer: The characters mentioned in this post are real people, and have got nothing to do with fiction. Any resemblance with any fictional character from start wars or any steven speilberg movie is purely coincidental.

Now here comes the post dedicated to 3... And yea these 3 are more bonded than the bond we feel when we hear "Bond... James Bond!"
On their constant request to share a space in my blog... and out of my personal interest in studying their behavior... Am writing this post. Actually I have always had this penchant to study extra terrestrial species :)
The 3 I am talking about are none other than the happiness, inspiration and purity!
(Thinkometer: He is trying to teach me the essence of life.. Baba Ramdev reincarnated) No I am not! :P
Note: As mentioned in my previous posts, All the guesses on readers thoughts will be attributed by "Thinkometer"

Now back to the topic, (Thinkometer: Topic? What topic? Ohh yes the 3!) Right.. The 3!
To start with all the 3 have this point of highly energized extra magnetic extra gravity signal transmitting body controlling reactor.... Phew!
This point is activated when they see each other and shout each others names with "passionate happiness" (Thinkometer: Now this is some interesting term) Thanks, I discovered it.. you see scientific study leads to a lot of innovation ;)
Ya so back to the topic, both their hands go up horizontally and are positioned forward almost 90 degree with respect to face, and as I said the body control is activated and the legs start running in the direction of the opposite highly magnetic highly gravitational reactor. (Thinkometer: Has the topic shifted to the study of nuclear reactors?) That was stupid! To remind you, am talking about how happiness, inspiration and purity greet each other.
Ya so once these reactors are within close proximity of each other they collide or coincide or clash or dash or whatever you want to call it and the excitement chambers go to a sleep mode for like 5-10 seconds. I sometimes worry that the inspiration and purity might crush happiness. (Thinkometer: Yes! We all like small happiness in life) Exactly! And the happiness here is actually "Small" :)
The next thing is the reactor wakes up again and forces the brain chamber of the body to give a peck on cheeks of the other 2!
And after they have exchanged 3*2=6 pecks, that they proceed towards the next step. (Thinkometer: 3*2=6 was awesome! Can't believe you have actually learnt that!) Thank you. MBA teaches me a lot you see :)
So let me describe the last and final big step, the reactors now control the hand and pull them towards the cheek of the other 2, or sometimes its just the closest person standing next to the hand. The hand starts pulling the cheek... looks nice.. but sometimes I feel that it might just ripoff or come out or get detached.. especially that of happiness and purity :P
But then, the magnetic levels in them are much more than the pains of life.. or rather shames of life :D
(Thinkometer: Shame what?) Ohh sorry! I forgot to mention, all the above phenomenon happens at any random location! No matter where they are or how many people are around, the world is ignored when the reactors are turned on. I am more than amazed to see the dedication with which these ritual is followed every time the 3 meet. And the way in which everyone is ignored, sometimes I even doubt the existence of 100 people who are around.. I feel as if its just my belief!
Inside Secret: Purity gets all conscious sometimes when I am seen staring at the entire process. Happiness is rarely seen, since its always the inspiration or purity that overshadow happiness. Literally! :D
(Thinkometer: I can't get an iota out of this crap!) I know, and for all the dumbs trying to figure out what the above post was about, It was a technical description of how 3 girls meet!
Now aren't you amazed to find this out after reading all the above nonsense? I am! :D
But then, this is the power of 3! ;)
Special thanks to Happiness, Inspiration and Purity for making this post possible.


4 comments:

I love it :) :) :)...once again u ve turned my mood from :( to :) :) :)

hahahaha.....waahh!!! what description anna, spot on..... ;)

dude u seem to below jani kinda zone now.....awesum

Thanku thanku :)

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

About Blog :

This blog is dedicated to all random thoughts in life!

Followers