Keep it Simple!

For more complex things in life.....

Yeah! I have done that.. and would bet 1 Billion dollars on it. Even NASA would award me for making it here. When I decided to leave Mumbai for another planet, least did I realize that the creatures there are not even remotely connected to "Hindi" :)

Going by the fact that I and other patriotic people use Hindi as our alternate mother tongue, I was surprised to see that the concept of patriotism here.. made a smooth shift from Hindi to
Tamil and from Tamil to Rajnikanth!
But thanks to my parents who scolded me and thrashed me and made me learn "English"! Coz of that I can manage to make some gestures and play English Dumbcharades with all the people here! Thanks Mom! Thanks Dad! :)
Now that I have written about my spine chilling, patriotic , english-to-the-rescue and nerve wracking journey.. time for some survival briefing...
Never in my entire 'rice-free' life did I have Rice of the quantity that I had in 1 month. I am already planning to start some Rice donation camp.. my nervous system can't accept more... and am sure many people would join in for the cause.. :P
I have been craving for "my" world's staple food - vegetables and roti's. Thanks to some angels in disguise here, some "punjabi-food-with-Chennai-twist" dhaba's have helped me keep my hopes of a food revolution alive!
Thats all for the first part of my journey to Idliland! As always.. laziness revisited! :)
Still wondering which place of the planet I am reporting from? :P


0 comments:

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

About Blog :

This blog is dedicated to all random thoughts in life!

Followers